Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cherry and Spoon

I know that many of my posts lean to the theater side. Part is that there is not always a lot in the loop that is true cabaret tidbits of note. But the other side is that my roots are in theater and where most of my experience and identity lies.

This is a link to Cherry and Spoon - a fellow blog here in the Twin Cities noted only as being published by Jill. She obviously sees quite a bit of what is on stage locally with a heavy emphasis on our musical theater offerings. But I also see posts on vocal concerts that lean very heavily in our genre. I am not going to attach it to our sidebar, but I will include the link for any of you that might be theater groupies. It lists quite extensively and might turn you onto some events that would normally miss your radar.

Cherry and Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment